Brycen Spratling (USA – New York AC)
- 10 time All American at the U of Pittsburgh,
- current world record holder in the indoor 500m and distance medley relay,
- K of C champ in 300 & 400 in ’17,
- in 2018 broke Cliff Wiley’s 38yr old K of C 300 m record running 33.09 sec
Karson Lehner (Canada – U of S)
member of the U of S Huskie Canada West champions for 2019
silver in CW 60m (6.94) and 300m (33.98) in 2019
#1 Saskatchewan 300m runner of 2019 and #4 Canadian
Click on Karson’s image to view more.
Dontavius Wright (USA – Altis)
- NCAA Division II 400 champ in 2016, returning to K of C Games for the 3rd time
- winner of the 2018 400m and 2nd in the 300 after silvers in both races in 2017
- holder of the 2nd fastest 300m in all K of C history running 33.17 behind Brycen Spratling’s record in 2018
- winner of the US indoor 300m title (32.81) in 2019 and member of the US gold medal 4 x 400 team at the 2019 IAAF World Relay Championships
Quintaveon Poole (worldexpressmgmt)
- Was a star at Wayland Baptist University, Texas
- 5-time NAIA gold medal winner in 200m, 400m and 4 x 400 relay
- 2019 best of 45.90 outdoors after setting his PB of 45.26 in 2018
- Coach Gary Evans of Empire Athletics works with Quin.
- 2*USA outdoor qualifier
- Naia indoor national record holder – 45
- 2nd fastest 400 time in Naia collegiate history – 45.2
Click on Quintaveon’s image to view more.