Jade Barber (USA – unattached)
- 5-time All American at Notre Dame, winning 9 conference championships
- silver medalist on the USA 4 x 100 team at the World University Games in both 2013 and 2015.
- K of C bronze medalist in hurdles in 2019 (winner in ’18, 2nd in ’16 and 3rd in ’17
- has already run 8.33 this year.
Kaila Barber (USA – unattached)
- World Junior Championship bronze medalist in the 400m hurdles in 2012
- 12-time conference medalist at Note Dame in hurdles, long jump and relays including 3 gold medals.
- 2016 NCAA hurdle finalist indoors and outdoors
- 2nd place in the K of C hurdles in 2017 and 2nd in ‘18
Click on Kaila’s image to see more information.
Breana Norman (USA – unattached)
- returning after a spectacular debut here at the K of C Games in 2018
- star at Hampton U, Va. winning conference championships in 60 and 100m hurdles, high jump and 4 x 100.
- in the 2019 K of C Games she was 2nd at 50m and 60m, and champion in the 60m Hurdles in 8.26 sec
Amber Hughes (USA – unattached)
- All-American competing for Tennessee State
- won conference championships indoors and outdoors in sprints, hurdles, long jump, triple jump and relays
- Ohio Valley Conference female Athlete of the Year in 2017
- 5th in the K of C hurdles last year but went on to run 8.06 seconds to finish third in the US championships
Jessie Gaines (USA – Unattached)
- dominated the NE Conference competing for Long Island U from 2009 to 2012 winning 7 hurdle championships, 5 TJ titles, 3 LJ titles and 3 60m titles.
- 2015 she leapt to a long jump best of 6.55m to rank 3rd in the US and 22nd in the world
- a contender in K of C sprints and hurdles since 2014
Click on Jessie’s image to see more information.
Chantel Ray (USA – unattached)
- 2014 Virginia Gatorade Female Track Athlete of the Year
- High school star from Virginia who attended Ohio State
- 4th in the Big Ten outdoor hurdles in ’17
- Big Ten indoor hurdle champ in ’18 (8.21) & 4th outdoors in 13.49
Katelyn Lehner (Canada – Running Wild TC)
- 2016 Canada West pentathlon champion
- 2018 – 1st in CanWest and 3rd in U-Sport hurdles
- 2019 – 2nd in CW and 3rd in U-Sport hurdles, 2nd in U-Sport Long Jump
- #4 a.t. Sask. 60m hurdler with a best of 8.31 sec
Tramesha Hardy (USA – Metaphoric Speed International)
- led Texas State to indoor team title in 2017, ’18 and ’19.
- Sun Belt conference 200m champ 4 times indoors and 3 times outdoors
- Sun Belt 100m champ in ’17 and 60m champ in ’17 and ‘18
- Sun Belt Conference female athlete of the year in all four years culminating in 2019
Savannah Sutherland (Saskatoon Track and Field Club)
- swept gold medals in all of her track events in the 2018 and ’19 Sask. high school championships
- named female athlete of the meet at the 2018 Canadian Youth Nationals
- at only 16 years of age, she’s the #6 a.t. Sask. hurdler (13.73)
- currently ranked 3rd in Canada in the U18 60m hurdles and 100m hurdles
Click on Savannah’s image to see more information.
Tegan Turner (Canada – Bison TFC)
- U of Manitoba medical student who starred in 60m and relays
- won two Canada west 60m titles and two silvers plus a national silver in 2018
- K of C finalist at both 50m and 60m in 2018
Shekara Boakye (USA – New Era TC/Codrington Elite)
- starred as a high school runner in Texas
- represented U of Arkansas (2012-15)
- bests of 7.49 for 60m and 11.75 for 100m
Click on Shekara’s image to see more information.
Jarina Williams (USA – New Era TC/Codrington Elite)
- rapidly improving talent from Texas
- high achieving high school runner and academic student
- has bests of 7.94 at 60m and 12.17 at 100m
Asha Ruth (USA, Garden State TC)
- starred at Rutgers University as a long jumper and sprinter
- Big East LJ champ outdoors in 2012 and indoors in 2013
- Millrose 4 x 400 Ch (USA)..2014
- in 2018, she was a member of the American record setting 4 x 200 team, defeating Jamaica, France and Guyana
Paige Willems (Canada, Saskatoon TFC)
- 2019 Sask high school 100m champion
- recent 60m of 7.77 ranks her #3 in Saskatchewan
- Under 20 – 8th in 60m 7.77
- Under 20 – 4th in 200m 25.80
- Under 20 – 2nd in 300m 40.32
- Under 18 Legion Nationals – 100m 6th
- Under 18 Legion Nationals – 200m 4th
- 2019 tri province meet – 3rd 100m; 1st 200m